Ms. Carlson is a member of the firm’s Executive Committee and a member of the Real Estate Acquisition, Banking, Commercial Finance, Leasing and Corporate practice groups. She represents a variety of clients in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including sales, acquisitions, leasing, and financing, with an emphasis on construction financing, bond transactions and leasing. Ms. Carlson also has extensive experience representing lenders in both credit and real estate financing transactions.
Ms. Carlson has worked on such major developments in Westchester County as the White Plains City Center and Renaissance Square in White Plains, Trump Plaza and Palmer Square in New Rochelle and Kendall on Hudson in Sleepy Hollow. She has also represented banks in multi-state real estate financings.
Prior to joining DelBello Donnellan, Ms. Carlson was a partner in the law firm of Cuddy & Feder in White Plains, specializing in commercial litigation and real estate foreclosure litigation.
- Pace University School of Law (J.D., 1987) (Cum Laude) (Articles Editor, Pace Law Review)
- Mount Holyoke College (B.A., 1982) (Cum Laude)
- U.S. District Courts, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- Ms. Carlson has given several continuing legal education courses on commercial real estate transactions for Pace University and the New York State Bar Association. She has recently been a panelist on “Women and the Art of Negotiation” and “Reinventing Redevelopment Law” at Pace Law School.