Diana Bunin Kolev is a member of the Land Use and Zoning practice group. Ms. Kolev represents real property owners in areas such as zoning and land use approvals, zoning and municipal code violations, environmental law, and real property law, and litigates in both federal and state courts. Ms. Kolev counsels on matters involving compliance with New York State dam regulations and associated real property concerns, including lake rights. Ms. Kolev also counsels not-for-profit organizations with respect to real property issues, including tax exemption issues.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Kolev was a partner at Shamberg Marwell Hollis Andreycak & Laidlaw, P.C.
- Pace University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2005 (Certificate in Environmental Law)
- New York University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2001
- State and Federal Courts of New York
- State Courts of Connecticut
Professional Associations & Activities
- Featured speaker, Westchester County Bar Association CLE Program: Regulation of Dams in New York State and Other Considerations, January 19, 2017
- Speaker, Westchester County Bar Association CLE Program: Due Diligence in Real Estate Transactions: Land Use, Environmental & Title Considerations, March 4, 2014
- Speaker, CLE Program sponsored by Benchmark Title Agency, LLC: Due Diligence in Real Estate Transactions: Land Use, Environmental & Title Considerations, May 29, 2014
- Board of Directors of the Westchester County Bar Association, 2011 – 2015
- Secretary, Westchester County Bar Association, 2015- 2017
- Co-Chair CLE Committee of the Westchester County Bar Association, 2013 – present
- Co-Chair New Lawyers Section of the Westchester County Bar Association, 2009 – 2011
- Board of Directors of the Pace Law School Alumni Association, 2009 – 2015
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Westchester County Bar Association New Lawyers Leadership Award Recipient, 2014
- List in NY SuperLawyers Magazine, Rising Stars, 2013-2015
AvalonBay Communities is one of the premier developers of luxury apartment communities in the nation. DelBello Donnellan represents AvalonBay in connection with numerous development projects throughout Westchester County, including this 589-unit apartment community currently under construction in the Alexander Street Urban Renewal Area on the Hudson River in Yonkers, New York.
Land Use Attorney Diana Bunin Kolev joins DelBello Donnellan Weingarten Wise & Wiederkehr LLP
We are pleased to announce that Diana Bunin Kolev has joined the firm as a partner in our Land Use Practice Group.