Harry J. Nicolay has specialized in commercial litigation for over 15 years. Admitted in both New York and New Jersey, Mr. Nicolay has developed an extensive knowledge in a broad range of commercial litigation areas, including contract law, debtor/creditor rights, fraudulent conveyances and construction law. Mr. Nicolay’s experience has produced both complex settlements and favorable court decisions.
- Villanova University (B.A., 1982)
- Pepperdine University (J.D., 1985)
- University of London Imperial College, England
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- New York State and American Bar Associations
Leading Westchester Law Firm Expands Adding Six Attorneys from a Prominent Firm
DelBello Donnellan Weingarten Wise & Wiederkehr welcomes the attorneys of Collier Halpern & Newberg WHITE PLAINS, NY (January 2020) — DelBello Donnellan Weingarten Wise & Wiederkehr, LLP (DDWWW), a leading Westchester general practice law firm, has expanded with the addition of six partners and associates from Collier Halpern & Newberg, LLP (CHN) following managing partner […]