Mr. Wiederkehr is a member of the firm’s Executive Committee and Commercial Litigation practice group, and also practices construction and general litigation law. He has acted as lead counsel on a wide range of complex litigation matters and has argued several groundbreaking cases throughout the course of his career. His clientele include some of the area’s largest title insurance companies and major financial institutions.
Prior to joining our firm, Mr. Wiederkehr was a partner in the law firm of Farley, Jutkowitz, Balint & Wiederkehr in Yonkers, New York.
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York (J.D.)
- College of the City of New York, New York (B.A.)
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- Westchester County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Frequently lectures in the areas of Mortgages, Mechanics’ Liens and Title Claims.