Mr. Wise is a member of the firm’s Executive Committee and a member of the Land Use and Zoning and Real Estate Acquisition practice groups. He represents major developers, real estate owners, retailers and other commercial and not-for-profit enterprises.
Mr. Wise has extensive experience in all aspects of complex real estate development, with an emphasis on large-scale urban renewal and redevelopment and public/private development partnerships. He also represents clients in connection with Industrial Development Agency projects, private activity bond financing, governmental economic development programs and other government affairs.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Wise was Deputy Corporation Counsel of the City of New Rochelle, New York.
- New York Law School (J.D., 1984)
- Lehigh University (B.A., 1980)
- New York
- New Jersey
- American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP)
- New York State Bar Association (Sections on Real Property Law and Environmental Law)
- Board of Directors, Westchester Municipal Planning Federation
- Lecturer, Pace University Law School
- Lecturer, St. John’s Law School
- Lecturer, Westchester Municipal Planning Federation
AvalonBay Communities is one of the premier developers of luxury apartment communities in the nation. DelBello Donnellan represents AvalonBay in connection with numerous development projects throughout Westchester County, including this 589-unit apartment community currently under construction in the Alexander Street Urban Renewal Area on the Hudson River in Yonkers, New York.